Team Leader Essentials (Online)
This course combines two of our most popular supervisory courses: Leadership Essentials and Manage Employee Performance. Designed for those leading and managing others in a workplace context.
The full day program includes:
- Understanding the role and responsibility of a team leader/supervisor and its contribution to organisational objectives
- Communicating effectively
- Leadership styles and situational leadership
- Understanding communication and behaviour styles
- Managing performance and identifying causes of poor performance
- Having difficult conversations
- Monitoring performance and follow up
By the completion of this program participants will develop:]
- Greater confidence in leading people and teams
- Improved understanding of how to communicate with and engage team members
- Ability to proactively manage performance
- Strategies to more effectively manage their team
- Clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of team leaders and supervisors and how that relates to organisational objectives
A light lunch is also provided.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for new and emerging supervisors, leaders, managers and team leaders. The program is designed to provide participants with practical skills and improved confidence to manage and lead employees in the workplace.
The program is ideal for individuals who have not undertaken formal leadership or management training.
Duration: 7 hours
$495 TCCI member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to use some or all of your membership voucher on this course or you are a member and would like to be invoiced for training instead, you will need to contact the TCCI prior to booking on 03 6236 3600 or email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
All events are subject to a minimum number of attendees. If minimum numbers are not met, any registered attendees will be offered a full refund or a transfer to another event.
Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the event date may incur a full or partial loss of fees, however substitutions are always available. If cancelling within 48 hours of the event, no refund or transfer will be available.