Demystify Technology: Tech for non-Tech Founders
⚡️ Demystify Technology: Tech for non-Tech Founders! ⚡️
Aimed at Startup founders or anyone with a non-technical background... this workshop will help you get the most out of your technical teams.
This one day workshop is for you if you want to:
- Understand how technology can be used to achieve your business goals
- Learn how web applications work and how they are built
- Find out how to better communicate with your technology team and partners
- De-mystify jargon and understand tech terms
This is a collaborative event with a range of interesting activities to help you maximise learning with your peers and our experts.
Why Tech for non-Tech?
- Everest believes in leveraging technology in a way which benefits everyone
- Everest Academy is a place you can dome and learn, where its OK to ask questions
- Everest can be your technical advisors and partners throughout your business journey
What should I bring?
Bring all the questions you’ve been afraid to ask; the jargon which has confused you; and any stories of challenges you’ve had working with tech people in the past.
Rick is the Director of Engineering at Everest and looks after our team of 60+ Engineers in Australia. He has worked in technology for more than 20 years – focussing on the user experience and development processes that have high impact.
Rick also organises several conferences and meetups, and loves to speak at events on topics including leadership, delivery management, software engineering and digital accessibility.