The ABC of ChatGPT - Webinar Sessions
In the rapidly changing world of technology, it's crucial for teachers to stay ahead of the curve. The ABC ChatGPT webinar series provides a unique opportunity to explore the potential of ChatGPT and AI in education. With the insights you'll gain, you can revolutionise the way you engage and educate your students, creating a dynamic and interactive learning environment.
This series will enable teachers to gain an understanding of:
- What is ChatGPT and AI? How is it used in education?
- Ways to use ChatGPT and AI as a teacher to support and enhance planning, assessing and differentiating learning
- The ethical considerations and media literacy of using ChatGPT and AI
- How you can create strategic prompts in chat GPT to develop unit plans, lesson sequences and assessments
- What other AI tools (writing, video, audio and image) are out there and on the horizon for teachers to embrace.
The Basics of AI and ChatGPT for Teachers
Date: Thursday 16 February 4:30-5:30pm
Presenters: Lauren Sayer and Craig Nicholls
The Case for Media Literacy for Students and Teachers in a World with AI
Date: Tuesday 28 February 4:30- 5:30pm
Presenters: Ashley Pratt and Annabel Astbury
Let’s Get Creative Other AI Tools
Date: Wednesday 22 March 4:30 – 5:30pm
Presenters: Brett Salakas Lauren Sayer
AI for Learning Enhancement and Support
Date: Wednesday 29 March 4:30 – 5:30pm
Presenters: David Simpson and Matthew Harrison