Newborn Mother Circle Series: Rest Receive Reconnect
A space for Newborn Mothers to gather and be nourished in conversation, practices and ritual as they traverse their fourth trimester.
- Are you a newborn mother desiring gentle mind, body and soul practices to center yourself whilst you care for your newborn?
- Perhaps you are looking for an opportunity to connect with other like-hearted mothers in a safe and nourishing space?
- Or maybe you feel “all at sea” since traversing the birth portal and desire a grounding space to land & integrate what has unfolded?
The Newborn Mothers Circle is a space for mothers traversing the first 5-6 months postpartum (may it be her first or fifth babe) to come together in a facilitated and nourishing way.
It offers connection, comfort and support in a time of significant emotional, physical and spiritual transformation. It is also an opportunity to create and connect into a community of mothers in a similar season as yourself.
This 'Newborn Mother Circle’ is a 4 week circle series weaving threads of:
✨Yogic practices & Self Nurturing Rituals
✨The Being & Becoming of Mother
✨Creative Processes & Postpartum Healing
✨Celebration & Rites of Passage
✨Nourishing snacks & refreshments
11th, 18th, 25th October & 1st November 2023
10:00 AM - 1200 NOON
The Collective Studio
146 Ross River Rd, Mundingburra QLD
These circles are educational and informative, whilst weaving in gentle yogic & postpartum care practices, spaces for reflection & integration, with opportunity to share and build friendships.
There will be acknowledgement & celebration of your rite of passage.
- Week 1: Earth Element. Matrescence: an unbecoming and becoming
- Week 2: Water Element. Softening with Self-Compassion.
- Week 3: Air Element. Mother-Centered Care
- Week 4: Fire Element. Reconnecting with our Inner Compass.
You will also receive:
- Access to a 4 week Group Chat
- Some nourishing goodies
- Nourishing food and teas perfect for postpartum mothers catered by the Green Pantry Kitchen
For the 4 week Circle Series $280
Payment plans are available.
There is space for 8 mothers and their pre-crawling babes. Be sure not to miss out, and claim your place :)
“....motherhood is a Heroine's Journey: it is the retreat into the feminine, it is the chance to reflect on what was working, it is our opportunity to heal and rebuild and redefine. And then, through ritual, circles and self-exploration, we emerge - more balanced, more whole, ready to do things differently.” - Amy Taylor-Kabbaz
Tanya & Michelle x
Tanya is a Mother of 3 boys, Postpartum Care Provider, Women’s Yoga Teacher, Sacred Mama Circles Certified Facilitator through the School of Intuitive Motherhood.
Learn more Nourishing Beginnings Doula Care
Michelle is a mother of two, Postpartum Care provider, Women's Health Yoga Teacher, Occupational Therapist, and is currently completing her Neuroprotective Development Care Accreditation.
Learn more Weaving Wellness Support
For any further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org