The State of Workplace Burnout 2024 Online Report Launch
The Future of Work: Beyond Burnout, Towards Workforce Sustainability: The 2024 State of Workplace Burnout Report Launch
We are thrilled to invite you to the exclusive launch of The State of Workplace Burnout 2024 report where we will unravel the keys to cultivating thriving workplaces in an era where burnout has become an alarming global concern.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Exclusive first look: Dive deep into the latest global data and trends on workplace burnout, revealing the unseen factors that are fuelling the fire.
- Insight into the impact of reduced working hours on burnout.
- Key metrics around how hybrid and remote work influence burnout rate.
- Which psychosocial hazards play the biggest role in burnout.
- The relationship between two growing phenomenon: Burnout and loneliness.
Join Dr. John Chan and Sally Clarke as they discuss the latest trends and insights on workplace burnout. They will also offer their thoughts and recommendations into a new paradigm of work, one where work can help reduce – rather than cause – chronic stress in people.
This is more than just a report launch – it’s a call to action!
RSVP now and secure your place with us. We look forward to having you join us.