Thrive In Action: a deep dive into thriving, wellbeing and burnout recovery
These workshops are an amazing opportunity to dive deep, learn solid skills and strategies that will benefit your wellbeing, and interact with expert facilitators in a small-group environment.
These workshops will be an experiential opportunity to enhance your self-awareness and practical strategies no matter where you sit on the burnout recovery path - whether you are wanting to prevent burnout, just beginning the process of burnout recognition and action, or several months into accessing the support you need.
Workshop facilitators & workshop topics:
Saturday 3rd June:
- 9:30-11am: Dr Rebecca Nothrop - people-pleasing and perfectionism with live coaching
- 11:30am-1pm: Dr Terri Simpkin - 'Faking it?': a deeper dive into Imposter Phenomenon
- 1:30-3: Dr Amy Imms - Creating your personalised, adaptable, achievable burnout plan to provide a clear step-wise approach to work-life sustainability
Sunday 4th June:
- 9:30-11: Dr Amy Imms - Advanced practical and transformative self-compassion
- 11:30-1: Dr Polly McGee - An Internal Family Systems perspective on burnout, and achieving self-leadership
- 1:30-3: Dr Claire Noonan - Alternative Rebellion
(all times are AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time)
**Please note that these workshops are not recorded, so you must attend live**
Precise times for all these workshops have not been determined yet, but most likely they will begin at 9:30 am and there will be two morning and one afternoon workshop each day with at least a short break between each one.
Until the exact timetable is locked in, there are only two types of tickets available:
- Two-day pass - this provides you with access to all six workshops!
- Two-workshop pass - this will allow you to select any two workshops you would like to attend - please let me know upon booking which workshops you'd like to attend, or I will be in touch to confirm with you.
*No refunds are available, but you may transfer your space to another attendee. Email me at email@example.com to arrange this.