Toddler & Pre-School Dance Classes!
Welcome to Tutu Dance Company, 2023!
Click on "get tickets" to enrol. This will secure you in a class for the remainder of Term 1, 2023. Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions and Waiver of Liability below.
Monday classes are at the Margaret River CWA Hall and only have 5 lessons (no class on the 6th March Public Holiday) will commence on Monday 27th February.
Tuesday and Thursday classes are at the Cowaramup Hall and have 7 lessons remaining for the term.
Friday classes are at the Margaret River CWA Hall and have 6 lessons remaining (no class on Good Friday).
2023 TERMS AND CONDITIONS. EFFECTIVE 03 JANUARY 2023. BY SUBMITTING AN ENROLMENT FOR ANY CLASS, YOU HEREBY ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
1. Enrolment at the beginning of each calendar year is via a ticketing system- in 2023 we have chosen Humanitix. Booking fees are donated to charity.
2. Enrolment into a class is for the year. Your enrolment automatically rolls over to the following term until the year has finished. If you wish to discontinue class the following term, you must let us know before the current term finishes, i.e. before the school holidays in between terms.
3. Students will be manually invoiced at the beginning of term 2, 3 and 4, and accounts must be paid by due date. A 15% late fee will be applied to overdue accounts. If fees are not paid by week 5 of term the participant’s enrolment will be terminated.
4. Our 2023 fees include; tuition as well as expenses incurred by processing and establishing a student’s record in our system, including administrative, licensing, and public liability insurances. This means there is no additional Enrolment Fee.
5. NO HOLDS. Enrolment will only be complete by submitting the enrolment form (Humanitix ticketing platform) and making payment.
6. No refunds will be given for classes missed. This includes sickness, injury or holiday. Please contact us if absent for extenuating circumstances.
7. Classes cancelled by Tutu Dance Company will either be refunded, credited or a make-up class will be scheduled as compensation.
8. If at the time of submitting your enrolment form a class is full, you will be contacted to discuss other options or alternatively be placed on a waitlist for when a spot becomes available.
9. Tutu Dance Company has a strict no bullying policy. If this is breached, the participant’s enrolment will be terminated immediately.
10. Due to a severe nut allergy of one of our teachers and potentially any student, nuts are forbidden and must not be brought anywhere near any of the venues. Students and parents are responsible for any medication needed if an individual has a known allergy and/or reaction.
11. Tutu Dance Company is unable to provide refunds to families who enrol in our dance classes, that do not meet the requirements of, or whose circumstances are not aligned with, these Terms and Conditions.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
All clients agree to the following, with the company being Tutu Dance Company and the instructors being Annelise Colman, Therese Colman, Elleni Lambert, Kate Longworth and Lily Fenton, and relief teachers Mikku Schwenson and Lara Johnson, and you signed, as the client.
To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in dance classes, and or lessons, and or workshops, and or performances/showcases. I understand, acknowledge, and agree that the activities of dancing have inherent dangers and risks, including risk of injury or death. I acknowledge that the activities I undertake are at my own risk and therefore it would be unreasonable for the instructor to be responsible in any way for any injury or death.
I hereby waive all legal rights of action against, and fully release the instructor for the loss, damages or injuries arising out of, or in relation to the participation by myself in the activities conducted or organised.
I confirm that I assume the risk of, and the responsibility for any injury resulting from my participation in my activities. I participate in activities at my sole risk and responsibility and release, indemnify and hold harmless the instructor.
Pregnancy and Post-Partum
The instructors recommend any pregnant persons or post-partum less than 6 months, to undertake a physical examination with their healthcare practitioner before attending any dance class.
I confirm that I assume the risk of, and the responsibility for any injury or loss of pregnancy resulting from my participation in my activities. If I am pregnant, I participate in activities at my sole risk and responsibility and release, indemnify and hold harmless the instructor.
Alcohol and drug consumption
Alcohol and or illicit drug consumption is prohibited during class and is not to be consumed prior to undertaking a lesson. If a participant arrives at class intoxicated, they will be asked to leave the venue. If the participant chooses to consume alcohol or attend class under the influence of illicit drugs, the instructor will not be held responsible for any injury or death as a result of participant/non-participant being intoxicated prior to entry or during an event, class or workshop.
Alcohol provided as part of a class, workshop or event will be willingly consumed by participants and the instructor will not be held responsible for any injury or death as a result of participant/non-participant in the consumption of alcohol followed by dance class.
I acknowledge I have advised the instructor of any injury, illness, pregnancy or any other health related condition or any kind of disability whatsoever that may affect my participation and ability to participate.
In signing this release, I acknowledg