Tweddle Virtual Pre-recorded Childbirth Education Program
“Informative, supportive and practical.”
Tweddle’s pre-recorded Childbirth Education program features two classes (Active Labour and Breastfeeding) filmed at Tweddle, delivered by experienced
Educators and Midwives with participating parents. Mums, partners/support people can watch nearly 4 hours
of Childbirth Education footage in the comfort of their own homes at a time that suits them.
Participants will have access to the Childbirth Education footage for one month from the purchase date only.
- Stages of labour and birth
- Practical coping methods and pain relief
- Getting to know your baby and what to expect in the early days of parenting
- How your baby communicates
- Baby crying explained
- Understanding tired signs & baby cues
- Sleeping, wrapping & swaddling
- Soothing & settling positions
- Safe sleeping
- Babies & pets
- Brain development & the ‘First 1000 Days’
- Baby Blues and Postnatal Depression in mums and dads
- Instructional Breastfeeding Video
- Support after your birth
The pre-recorded programs are available in English only
Any time - book and view from the comfort of your home for a period of one month only
4 hours of footage - $80
How - PLEASE READ:
- On the next page you will be required to choose a date - please select today's date, do not select a future date
- Choose ticket, enter details, complete payment
- You will receive a confirmation email which will contain the unique link to access the content
- Click the unique link and view the content. Participants will have one month to view the content.
A partner/support person is welcome to view this session with you.
Cancellations and Refunds:
You may request to cancel your ticket to your pre-recorded Childbirth Education program, please note a cancellation fee may apply.
Refunds will need to be reviewed and approved/denied on a case by case basis. To request a refund, please click 'contact the organiser' from your confirmation email and submit your request.