UP!Club Summer Camp 2022 - Registration of Interest
Down Syndrome NSW presents UP!Club Camp 2002: Registrations of interest open now.
The Collaroy Centre, Sydney.
It's back and better than ever!
This summer, our ever popular UP!Club Camp is open to people aged 16 years and over with Down syndrome.
With a focus on workshops, varied activities for all abilities, connecting with friends and lots of FUN, our UP!Club Camp 2022 is sure to be our best yet!
Our amazing camp program features:
- Relationships workshop
- 'What I Love About Me' workshop
- Obstacle course
- Sports and fitness activities
- Yoga and meditation
- Mindfulness workshop
- Conversation skills workshop
- Christmas themed arts and crafts
- Morning walking group
- Music and dance workshop
- International Day of People with Disability celebration
And of course, the best dance party everrrr with a fun Christmas dress up theme and prizes for best dressed, best dancer and more!
Every participant will get their very own awesome camp t-shirt and hat too!
UP!Club Camp 2022: All you Need to Know
When: Friday 2 - Sunday 4 December 2022
- Where: Collaroy Centre (22 Homestead Avenue, Collaroy Beach, NSW 2097)
- Drop Off: Friday 2 December 12pm at Central Station or 2pm at Collaroy Centre
- Pick Up: Sunday 4 December 202212pm at Collaroy Centre or 2pm at Central Station
- Who: Teens + Adults with Down Syndrome aged 16 Years and Over
- Cost: $1,950 Friday to Sunday plus $35 each way for transport if meeting at Central Station as we have a private coach transfer and staffing
- Includes: accommodation, meals, snacks, service costs, activities, workshops, camp t-shirt, hat.
- For those bringing a support worker, the camp cost is reduced by $300. We will provide accommodation and meals for the support worker and kindly ask that they assist your loved one during camp. We will also continue to provide support.
NDIS Line Item: 04_210_0125_6_1
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours written notice
Once you've registered your interest, this does not guarantee your camp place.
We will then send out full camp information, the program, what to bring, your camp form and service agreement for you to sign and return.
Once we get this, you will receive a confirmation from us.
Camp forms and service agreements (along with program, full information, what to bring) will be sent out on Wednesday 12 October once we receive all registrations of interest. We can't wait to have the best camp with you!
NDIS Funded - A service agreement will need to be completed and emailed to us prior to the event. You will then be invoiced after the event has taken place. If no service agreement has been received then you will be invoiced for an out of pocket cost.
Registration essential - Register your interest now, Camp will fill fast!
Questions? Ask Nikki on email firstname.lastname@example.org