2023 Client Satisfaction Survey Briefing
Please join us for a Virtual Briefing session for the Client Satisfaction Survey.
Homelessness NSW in partnership with Community Housing Industry Association NSW (CHIA NSW) will be conducting the 2023 sector-wide client satisfaction/well-being survey.
The survey will measure:
- Satisfaction with services and client outcomes resulting from accessing specialist homelessness services.
- Provide valuable insights into client satisfaction and well-being to support continuous improvement.
- Assist Specialist Homelessness Services to meet relevant compliance requirements.
- Offer information sharing across the sector for benchmarking and transparency including benchmark over time.
- Provide a means to demonstrate the impact and performance of the sector
Survey collection opens on Monday 3 April and closes on 28 April 2023,
For more information on how the survey works see the details Information Booklet here.
For the 2023 Factsheets click here.
To review reports and infographics from previous years' results, please visit our website.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SURVEY!
A recording will be available post event. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.