Newcastle Repair Cafe Pop Up and Walking Tour on the Wallsend Op Shop Trail
Get ready for another great event on the Wallsend Op Shop Trail and help celebrate the wonderful contributions our local Op Shops make for our community.
We have two events on the day:
Mardi Lee from French for Tuesday is back by popular demand to host another FREE Walking Tour of the Wallsend Op Shop Trail!
- Start your tour at 11am on Nelson Street, Wallsend (meet just outside Colliery Inn, Wallsend).
- Mardi will guide you through the 5 Op Shops of Wallsend, sharing knowledge on the history of op shops, and giving you some personalised tips! You will even have a chance to meet some of the incredible Wallsend Op Shop Trail volunteers!
- Tickets are FREE but bookings through Humanitix are recommended to secure your spot.
- The tour will run from 11am to 12pm.
- BONUS: Participants will each get a $5 voucher to spend in the op shops.
Let Upcycle Newcastle help you repair your clothing items for FREE!
- The Repair Café will be running from 10am-1pm (at Colliery Inn, Wallsend).
- No tickets needed for this part of the event, just bring along your item for repair on the day!
- BONUS: Bring something in for repair and receive a $5 voucher* to spend on the Wallsend Op Shop Trail!
*while stocks last
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is proudly supported by City of Newcastle (delivered under the special business rate program), Wallsend Town Business Association, Purple Card Project, and Newcastle Libraries.