Webinar - National Disability Data Asset
Join us for a public webinar about the National Disability Data Asset (disability data asset).
This is an opportunity to learn more about:
- What is the disability data asset.
- How it will benefit people with disability, their carers and families.
- How it will be valuable for governments, researchers and other organisations.
- How the information will be kept safe and privacy protected.
- How the disability data asset will be co-governed by governments and the disability community. This includes information about the arrangements for the Council and the Charter, to ensure data is only used for agreed reasons
About the event
This 1.5 hour online event will include presentations and a panel discussion with:
- Dr Ben Gauntlett, Disability Discrimination Commissioner
- Catherine McAlpine, CEO, Inclusion Australia
- Dr Scott Avery, Senior Lecturer, Western Sydney University
The event will be held online via Zoom. A link to access the event will be emailed to you when you register.
The event will also be recorded and a recording of the event will be made available on the National Disability Data Asset website
Contributing during the event
You will be able to comment on information about the disability data asset and ask questions using the Q&A within the Zoom platform.
The webinar will include:
- Auslan interpreters that can be seen on the screen at all times
- Live captions that can be accessed via a separate screen if needed
Please tell us if you need any other accessibility support when you register.
Support to register or attend
The Social Deck is helping to coordinate this event. If you need help to register, please contact The Social Deck at email email@example.com or phone 0458 228 142.
More information about the disability data asset can be found at https://ndda.gov.au or by emailing: NDDA@dss.gov.au