Learn how to create clear, compelling content from complex information. If you write about science, health and medicine, or a topic that requires careful expression, this course can help.
This practical online course will give you tips and tricks to create logical, clear and compelling content. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- learn how to identify typical problems in writing
- write about complex topics in a way that is easy to read and understand
- communicate complex scientific information clearly, accurately and effectively
- use editing skills to improve written material
- assess your own and others’ work, and provide constructive feedback.
The course runs over 21 and 22 November (Tuesday and Wednesday) via Zoom:
- Day 1 – 10:00 to 15:00 (with an hour for breaks)
- Day 2 – 10:00 to 15:00 (with an hour for breaks)
Every ticket comes with a free subscription to the Australian manual of style, our comprehensive style guide for complex content.
Biotext is a team of content experts, specialising in scientific and complex information. We are content strategists, content designers, writers, editors and visual designers who turn complex information into compelling communication. We offer training in writing and editing complex content, data literacy and visualisation, effective infographics and custom workshops to help you work with complex content.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to book a custom course for your organisation.