Young Entrepreneurship Programme
Girmit Foundation and Momentum Mind Lab are excited to present a tailor-made youth entrepreneurship program, designed to inspire and empower young individuals aged 15 to 24 in New Zealand.
Why are we doing this?
- Empowerment: Provide participants with the tools, mindset, and knowledge required to explore and
excel in the world of entrepreneurship.
- Skill Development: Equip young teens with a foundational understanding of the entrepreneurship
and human-centred design principles.
- Creativity: Nurture creative thinking and innovative problem-solving to enable participants to
develop unique business ideas.
- Confidence Building: Instil self-confidence and effective communication skills to help participants
present their ideas confidently.
- Community Engagement: Cultivate a sense of community and collaboration among participants,
fostering a supportive network for their entrepreneurial journeys.
GET TICKETS NOW to get the confidence, tools, and mentoring to equip you for the real business world!
- This programme begins on Sunday 8th October, and is held at Ormiston Junior College.
- It will run for 4 consecutive Sundays, from 2pm to 4pm, with a Dragons Den Style Pitching at the end, with prizes to be won.
*Limited tickets are available