Your Service, Your Rights Workshop at SACID
Your Service, Your Rights Workshop
Learn about getting you rights met when getting services through the NDIS.
This workshop includes:
- What are your rights and why are they important.
- What does a safe and good quality service look like.
- The job of the NDIS Commission and how they can help you.
- Speaking up.
- How to make a complaint.
- Where you can get support.
- How to have a say in your services.
This workshop is for adults with an intellectual disability.
Date: Friday 17th February 2023
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Where: SACID Office – 302 South Road, Hilton
Your Service, Your Rights Workshops are funded by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. Inclusion Australia's partners are making these workshops possible.
Delivered by the South Australian Council on Intellectual Disability.
Learn more about SACID here.