100 Women - Agents of Change
What societal impact can everyday individuals have in business and our community? 100 Women is excited to present an insightful panel to shine a spotlight on a few of the remarkable Agents of Change who are using their voice, resources, networks and experience to create positive change for women and girls.
Featured Panellists includes:
- Prof Cheryl Kickett-Tucker AM, Director of Research & Community Development, Koya Aboriginal Corporation
- Ashley McGrath, Executive Officer, CEOs for Gender Equity
Wilson Casado, Managing Partner, Visagio and 100 Women Ambassador
More speakers to be confirmed.
When even the smallest actions can sow the seeds of immense change, our dynamic panel will share their inspiring stories as Agents of Change. Discover how these leaders are weaving social change to shape a brighter collective future.
Through the discussions, you'll gain insights into:
- The Power of Purpose: Explore how purpose in business and community can drive impactful change and inspire others to join the cause.
- Humility in Leadership: Explore the essence of humble leadership, leading by example and inspiring others to join and serve a greater cause.
- Collaborative Spirit: Delve into the power of collaboration and collective action, forging partnerships and alliances to amplify their impact.
- Sustaining Change: Delve into strategies for creating lasting change, ensuring that the positive effects of your actions continue to flourish long after the initial spark.
Whether you're a business leader, aspiring change-maker, or simply curious about the potential for change through collective giving, this panel session promises to leave you inspired and equipped with actionable insights to make a difference.
RSVP now to secure your spot at this practical lunch-time event and join us in celebrating the Agents of Change who are shaping a brighter future for all. Together, we can amplify the ripple effect of giving.
About 100 Women:
100 Women Is A Collaborative Giving Circle That Transforms The Lives Of Women And Girls.
Our growing network gathers everyday people from all walks of life to amplify our collective giving power, fund life-changing projects and celebrate the difference we make in the lives of women and girls locally, nationally and globally.
Membership and Donations are tax deductible and 100% of donations go directly into our grants pool to fund projects that provide refuge, health, education and economic freedom for women and girls. And by giving our donors the opportunity to vote for projects, and see the impact of our grants first-hand, we create a meaningful giving experience.
View our website here