11th Australian Space Forum
The Andy Thomas Space Foundation is delighted to invite you to attend the 11th Australian Space Forum on Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at the Adelaide Convention Centre in South Australia.
Supported by the Australian Space Agency, the South Australian Space Industry Centre and SmartSat CRC, the 11th edition of the biannual forum will be delivered as a face-to-face event as well as virtually to accommodate those who are unable to travel to South Australia.
This iconic event is one not to be missed, with a program designed to showcase the best of the Australian space sector and encourage collaboration and investment. Attendees will experience what will be the largest industry exhibition in the event’s history!
Forum sessions will include national and international panellists covering the following thematic areas;
- The national space landscape
- Space science education and awareness
- Quantum engineering and communication technology for space-based applications
- Advanced manufacturing in the knowledge economy.
Click here to view the preliminary program
Together with our event partners, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 environment and will follow government advice as required, ensuring the safety and well-being of all participants.
Full refunds are approved and processed automatically up to 14 days prior to the event. Refunds can be provided within 14 days to the event upon application of exceptional circumstances (including changes to COVID-19 travel restrictions).
The 11th Australian Space Forum is a key event on the 2021 space agenda and presents a great opportunity to network and build relationships within the Australian space sector.
We look forward to welcoming you!
For the latest updates and resources with regards to COVID-19, view the official advice from both the Australian and New Zealand governments when it comes to public gatherings/events: Australia | New Zealand
Meet our Sponsors and Exhibitors
The Australian Space Forum series continues to grow through the ongoing support of our sponsors and exhibitors and we thank them for their contribution to the space industry in Australia and around the world.
The 11th Australian Space Forum is proudly supported by the below sponsors and exhibitors who are committed to a thriving space sector.
If you would like to enquire on available sponsorship and exhibition packages for this event, please contact email@example.com
- South Australian Space Industry Centre
- Australian Space Agency
- SmartSat CRC
- AMDA Foundation Limited
- Geoscience Australia
- Saber Astronautics
- Department of Defence
- Boeing Australia
- Airbus Defence and Space
- The University of Adelaide
- TCL Hofmann
- Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine (ASAM)
- Arrow Electronics | Analog Devices Inc. (ADI)
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Advanced Technology Program, Department for Education
- Austest Laboratories
- Capricorn Space
- Dedicated Systems
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- Gravity Challenge
- Hamilton Secondary College
- Inovor Technologies
- Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia
- Jarmyn Enterprise Space
- Leonardo Australia
- Neumann Space
- Nova Systems
- Rohde & Schwarz (Australia)
- Saab Australia
- Scitek Australia
- Sitael Australia
- Southern Launch
- Stone & Chalk
- The Adelaide Section of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Venture Catalyst Space - UniSA