Circular Woodworking 2 Week Course, Shama Ethnic Women's Trust, Saturday 3 and 10 June, 10.00 am- 1.00 pm
Brought to you by Wel Energy Trust
This course is for Women only.
In this course, The ReCreators will teach you about woodwork and how to safely use tools and provide tips that will help you get started on your own creative project.
There will be a health and safety briefing at the start of the workshop to inform participants of safety precautions before we begin using tools.
Tools that will be covered in this workshop are a jigsaw, power drill, and sander.
Week 1: You will learn to make a Chopping Board
Week 2: You will learn to make a Mini Wooden Table
- All participants must wear covered shoes and non-flowing clothing (tight-ish!). Some work may be outdoors, please wear a sun hat and sunscreen if outdoors.
- Please note children are not able to attend with parents due to health and safety requirements.
- Please note that you need to arrive at this workshop for the beginning of class and the health and safety briefing to be able to take part in the rest of the class.
The workshop will provide the following.
- Health and Safety Briefing
- Step-by-step use of all tools
- Where to extend yourself for Tools 102
- Personal attention where required.
When: Saturday 3 and 10 June, 10.00 am- 1.00 pm
Where: Shama Ethnic Women's Trust 8 Liverpool Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton 3204
The ReCreators are on a mission to show the world how to reduce and reuse our natural resources. It’s easy, fun, creative, and sustainable. Join us on our journey.
Places are limited so book your place NOW. Don't miss out!