2023 AIMA Conference
Get ready to reignite your passion for integrative and wellness medicine! We are delighted to invite you to the 2023 AIMA Conference on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th December 2023 at the Auckland University of Technology in central Auckland, New Zealand.
This is the ultimate gathering of the integrative medicine community in Australasia - a must for GPs, medical specialists, allied health practitioners, researchers, educators, students, and health professionals who are eager to delve into the transformative potential of integrative medicine in preventing and managing chronic and complex diseases.
The theme for 2023 is Building Resilience: empowering ourselves in challenging times and the conference will bring together the brightest minds and industry experts for an energising event filled with inspiring talks, enlightening workshops, and cutting-edge research.
To read about our speakers, click here.
Imagine a future where patients receive personalised care that addresses their physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Picture a healthcare system that embraces the power of nutrition, mind-body practices, and complementary therapies to prevent illness and promote vitality. Let's come together, share our knowledge, and help bring this vision to light.
Hosted at AUT, in Auckland’s vibrant city centre, the conference is a great opportunity to connect and network with speakers and like-minded practitioners whilst learning about the latest clinical and evidence-based information around integrative medicine. Delicious, healthy catering is provided as well as lots of useful information and advice from suppliers in the health and wellness industry.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE $349 (Valid from midday 23/11/23 to midnight 27/11/2023 NZDT ONLY)
- AIMA Members $500
- Non-members $600
- Students $130
- Single Day Tickets $305
What to expect?
- Elevate your knowledge in integrative medicine within a relaxed and fun environment.
- Gain access to cutting-edge research, providing you with the latest insights into the world of integrative medicine.
- Connect with representatives from leading natural healthcare companies.
- Acquire practical skills that will positively impact both your professional and personal lives, empowering you to make a real difference.
- Immerse yourself in a vibrant and interactive setting that fosters connections, enabling you to build a strong community of like-minded individuals and industry experts.
The 2023 AIMA Conference activity will be endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).