2023 Annual Thanksgiving Celebration
St Rita’s College Annual Thanksgiving Ceremony
Monday 16 October 6:30pm for 7:00pm
Brisbane City Hall, Main Auditorium
Welcome to the ticketing system for St Rita’s College Annual Thanksgiving Ceremony, the night will be a celebration of student achievements and College events. The evening will commence at 7:00pm sharp and conclude at approximately 9:30pm. All students attending the evening are to wear College dress uniform. Years 10-12 students are required to wear their blazer. Hats are not required.
Tickets are not required to be booked for the following students:
- Award winners
- Year 7 students
- Year 11 students
- Year 12 students
Tickets are required to be booked for family members attending. Tickets are limited to two per family, due to seating capacity. Please note: if you have daughters in Years 5-6 or 8-10 who are attending who are not an Award winner nor a Performer, please remember to include those students in your ticket numbers when you are booking.
Once you have made your booking, please print out your ticket as you will need this for entry to Brisbane City Hall Main Auditorium.
- Attendance at ATC is compulsory for students in Years 7, 11 and 12.
- Attendance at ATC is compulsory for all Award recipients.
- Years 7 and 11 students who are not receiving an Award or who are not a performer are not required to be accompanied by an adult, the College staff will provide supervision.
- Please note this is a General Admission event – there will be no allocation of seats.
- Doors will open at 6:30pm. Please refer to College correspondence regarding arrival times for each group of participants.