2023 National Community Language Conference
Empowering multilingual students
2023 brings the National conference to Adelaide with two massive days of workshops, panels, and speakers held at the University of Adelaide (City Campus). It's an opportunity to connect and learn with personnel from your Community Language School while networking with School leaders and teachers from across Australia.
- Friday 22 September | Academic Ideas Forum 10:00am to 5:00pm + Language Leader's Forum 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday 23 September | Language Educator's Conference 10:00am to 5:00pm
There will be learning and networking opportunities for everyone whether you're a teacher, volunteer, School leader, government employee, or community member. The conference will provide your School with the opportunity to explore:
- Building effective language curriculum
- Improving the Student learning experience
- Nurturing language communities
- Boosting secondary language pathways and retention
- Creating language emergent cultural experiences
- Fostering emergent leader development
Please contact us directly if you require an invoice or wish to purchase tickets for more than 5 attendees.
There is limited accessibility seating, let us know in your ticket order if you require this.
Prayer rooms will be available for the duration of the conference.
Alcohol will be served at events after 5pm.