2023 Rail Trails Australia Forum
Come to Murwillimbah in late March and get excited about Rail Trails in NSW and Queensland!
- Hear the success story of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail, the first stage of which officially opens on 1 March.
- Listen to representatives from other rail trail committees around Northern NSW and Southern Queensland sharing their stories.
- Hear about future opportunities for Rail Trails in NSW.
- Participate in discussions about the way forward for new Rail Trail development.
- The forum program is available from this link. It can also be found on our website and Facebook page.
Cost is $60 for the one day event including morning and afternoon tea and lunch. - NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE - NOW AT MURWILLUMBAH SERVICES CLUB
An optional dinner with guest speaker will be held at Johnny Franco's Place restaurant on the Friday night, also at a cost of $60 per head. Click "Get Tickets" to register for each of these.
Join the celebrations at the community fun days in Murwillumbah on Saturday 25 March and Sunday 26 March and ride the 24 km newly opened trail to Crabbes Creek!