2023 Rita's Longest Lunch
Rita's Longest Lunch
Sunday 11 June 2023, 12:30pm - 4:30pm, Hogan Place, St Rita's College
Tickets $50.00 Single (1 person) OR $90.00 Double (2 people)
With entertainment by Brisbane musicians, The Bentleys
Rita’s Longest Lunch is presented in the traditional European Long Lunch style where parents, alumnae and friends of St Rita’s can indulge in their preferred culinary experience along one grand table. Skilled food and wine lovers, contemporary cuisine artisans, or those who prefer a home brought hamper or even Uber Eats, will delight in this day out on Hogan Place at St Rita’s enjoying time with friends and live music.
Tickets cost just $50.00 single (1 person) or $90.00 double (2 people) by pre-purchase only. Rita's Longest Lunch is a BYO food event or purchase through one of our preferred suppliers (details will be communicated soon). A selection of Champagne, Sparkling, Wine and Beer will be available for purchase at the event (EFTPOS or cash). Champagne may be pre-purchased, if preferred. Water is provided at each setting. No BYO beverage is permitted, including non-alcoholic.
For Pre-Purchase by 7 June 2023
- Champagne may also be pre-purchased with tickets prior to 10:00am 7 June. Please collect from the Bar on arrival.
Rita's Longest Lunch is an 18+ years event only.
What you need to know before you book:
- Our Long Lunch is set up in the traditional long table style, Individual tables cannot be purchased. When booking, please indicate who you wish to sit with, or nominate a person as the Group Captain, so that the organisers can group friends together at the Long Lunch table.
- Entry Tickets and pre-purchased beverage are non-refundable.
- Food cannot be purchased at the event. It's BYO as creative or simple as you like. Order through our preferred suppliers or you might even want to UBER Eats (See Event details above).
- No BYO or Delivered Beverage is permitted, including non-alcoholic. A selection of Champagne, Sparkling, Wine and Beer will be available for purchase at the event. (Champagne may be pre-purchased or purchased at the event. See Event details above.)
- Quality disposable plate, knife and fork, napkin and glassware and water are provided at each setting.
- Heating and cooking facilities are not available.