2023 South Australian Premier's Food and Beverage Industry Awards Gala Dinner
PLEASE DIRECT ANY TICKETING ENQUIRIES TO FOOD SOUTH AUSTRALIA (T: 8303 9435)
You are invited to join Food South Australia at the prestigious Adelaide Convention Centre on Friday 10 November for a night that celebrates the creativity, innovation and excellence of the South Australian food and beverage industry.
The annual Gala Dinner is the culmination of the South Australian Premier’s Food and Beverage Industry Awards and has become the largest gathering on the state’s food and beverage industry calendar, and the only event of its kind in Australia.
The Awards are our industry’s most sought-after accolade and are an opportunity for both established and emerging brands and businesses to be recognised for their success. All category winners will be announced during the evening, including the coveted Consumer Award.
“These Awards are recognised as a benchmark for excellence and best practice in the food and beverage industry, providing valuable input from industry experts while fostering connections and growing business capabilities.” – Premier Peter Malinauskas MP
ABOUT THE EVENING
- Enjoy the evening's entertainment and program of Awards presentations.
- Delight in a three-course menu prepared by esteemed Executive Head Chef, Gavin Robertson, showcasing this year's finalists.
- Your meal will be paired with premium South Australian beer, wine and beverages, and the much loved Gin Bar will make its grand return to the after party.
JOIN US FROM 6 PM FOR PRE-DINNER DRINKS
Location: Adelaide Convention Centre – Halls C & D, North Terrace, Adelaide
Date & Time: Friday 10 November 2023, from 6pm
Attire: Black Tie
THIS YEAR’S THEME - “A Shared Experience”
We are more than just a community. A Shared Experience is how we connect as a group: Risk- taking, competition, collaboration, empathy, participation, productivity, tradition, rituals, food and beverage, identity, celebration, nature, art and culture.
Our Awards Gala Dinner is a Shared Experience in more ways than one. This year we have moved our ticket bookings to Humanitix, a not-for-profit booking platform that gives events impact, putting booking fees towards closing the education gap with meals for disadvantaged school kids, education programs for girls and scholarships for Indigenous students.
Early Bird Single Ticket (on sale until 31 August 2023) = $253 + GST (includes Humanitix Booking Fee)
Early Bird Table of 10 (on sale until 31 August 2023) = $2530 + GST (includes Humanitix Booking Fee)
General Admission Single Ticket (from 1 September 2023) = $286 + GST (includes Humanitix Booking Fee)
General Admission Table of 10 (from 1 September 2023) = $2860 + GST (includes Humanitix Booking Fee)
- Your ticket includes a bespoke three-course dinner, accompanied by premium beer, wine and soft drinks, plus entertainment.
- This year’s ticket numbers are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- When booking more than one ticket, please provide the names of each person as well as their dietary requirements.
- Please note that there will be no refunds.
- If you have any questions regarding ticket sales, please contact the Food South Australia events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8303 9435.
Food South Australia is proud to have managed the South Australian Premier's Food and Beverage Industry Awards since 2012, with support from the Government of South Australia through the Department for Trade and Investment in 2023. Since then, Food SA has fostered the growth of the program every year, culminating in the Gala Dinner each November, which is now recognised as the largest event on the industry's annual calendar.
"Food South Australia is supported by the State Government with $1 million of funding over four years, in an industry and Government collaboration managed through the Department for Trade and Investment, designed to assist industry growth."
Thank you to our 2023 Awards Sponsors:
MEDIA, DESIGN & PRINT
Learn more about the South Australian Premier's Food and Beverage Industry Award's here.