2023 Spring into Summer Series - Tai Chi for Mind Power and Memory
A focus on increasing both fitness and concentration with Mei to create calm and wellbeing.
Suitable for: Adults aged 18+
- Session 1: Monday 30 October
- Session 2: Monday 6 November
- Session 3: Monday 13 November
- Session 4: Monday 20 November
- Session 5: Monday 27 November
What to bring: Wear comfortable clothing and flat shoes.
Where to meet: Go to the front desk inside Maidstone Community Centre.
If you are no longer able to attend your Spring into Summer Series program:
Please cancel your registration through Humanitix. If you fail to cancel your registration or if you don’t inform Council you are unable to attend the first session, your place in the program will be given to someone on the waitlist after the first session.
To cancel your ticket:
- Go to your Humanitix confirmation email
- Select Update Order
- Click on the Refunds tab
- Tick the box next to the participant's name that you would like to cancel
- Select Refund
Cancellation policy - Inclement weather
• In the case of inclement weather and a program needing to be cancelled, you will be notified via email with at least 2 hours warning prior to the commencement of your program.
• If you do not receive a cancellation email, it means the program is still being delivered.
Please notify the facilitator at the start of the session if you have any injuries or restrictions to movement so that these can be accommodated.
If you have any queries, please contact the Maribyrnong City Council Active Maribyrnong Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9688 0200.
If you are no longer able to attend your Spring into Summer Series session, please cancel your registration through Humanitix through the instructions above. Otherwise email the Active Maribyrnong Team as soon as possible at email@example.com.