Tasmanian Community Landcare Conference 2023
Building Momentum: Turning Knowledge Into Action
This unmissable weekend will bring together the grassroots community of Landcarers from across lutruwita/Tasmania over 3 days.
We are offering a wide range of speakers, hands-on workshops, panel discussions, field trip adventures, and networking opportunities that tie in with our 2022-2025 Strategic Intents:
- Healthy Landscapes - The environmental impact of land management and sustainability challenges in Tasmania.
- Empowered Communities - Building the capacity of the Landcare community to be well-resourced, confident, competent, and committed.
- Supportive Network - Collaboration with partners, donors, and supporters.
- Collective Voice - Effective advocacy, broad publicity and engagement.
- Strong Foundations - Effective governance, safety, and planning for the future.
The conference is also closely linked to the United Nations Decade on Ecosystem Restoration 2021-2030. Grassroots movements, such as community Landcare, play a vital role in realising the UN’s ambition of a sustainable future for people and nature. Landcare Tasmania’s 2023 conference will strengthen the Landcare movement’s contribution to this global imperative through the sharing of ideas, skills, experiences and knowledge.
We offer discounted whole weekend passes; Early Bird tickets for Members and Professionals. This is to help everyone from all
budgets come and celebrate this amazing milestone with us.
The Professional ticket price helps offset the Member ticket, so we can have more of our community participate in this important gathering. If you can afford the higher ticket brackets please consider purchasing them to help a fellow Landcarer attend.
Early Bird Tickets are on sale Friday 23rd June 2023 and close on Friday 14th July or until sold out.
If you would like to discuss a payment plan for the whole weekend pass please contact the office:
Ph. 03 6234 7117