NOTE: This course has been rescheduled from the original date of 15 March
Strategies and secrets
Learn to create events that are smooth, savvy and successful!
Developed by a national award-winning event manager with decades of event experience, this course explores the practical, real-world skills you need to deliver a wide range of events.
Packed with resources, tools and industry secrets, you’ll explore how to plan events for minimum stress and maximum attendance, quality and profit.
Suitable for beginners and those with limited professional experience.
- The Event Management Process: a roadmap to follow
- Planning phases, timelines and opportunities of scale
- Financial management and realistic budgeting
- Duty of care and legal responsibilities
- Registration systems and tools
- Permits and licences
- Legislation to consider
- Food and beverage management
- Effective promotions and good design
This course includes:
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Standard | $315
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $215
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $145
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend. Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $45 toward catering and materials. Click here to apply.
Before you book, please click here to read our Refund Terms and Conditions and ensure you have understood the conditions listed under the heading
Whadjuk Noongar Boodjar
Level 1, 20 Southport Street
West Leederville WA 6007
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.