Journeys towards wellbeing
A collaboratively-developed, person-centred action plan can be the cornerstone of many community services, across sectors including health, mental health, disability, youth, housing, domestic and family violence, aged care, employment and associated areas.
This course is designed to help staff refine and develop their skills in service planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s personal journey towards wellbeing.
- The role of client plans
- Collaborating with clients
- Developing goals and strategies
- Tools and templates to mix and match
- Planning from a person centred, strengths-based approach
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
This course includes:
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Standard | $315
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $215
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $145
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend. Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $45 toward catering and materials. Click here to apply.
Before you book, please click here to read our Refund Terms and Conditions and ensure you have understood the conditions listed under the heading
Whadjuk Noongar Boodjar
Level 1, 20 Southport Street
West Leederville WA 6007
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.