New Year: 2024 Refection + Intentions Workshop
About the workshop:
This workshop will set the tone and energy for your work, business, relationships, money, love, health and life in 2024.
By tuning in to yourself and making time for self-awareness, you’ll feel ‘set up for success’ in a way that feels intentional, authentic and vibrant.
In order to open a new chapter, we always need to release and close old doors and vibrations, so let’s energetically clear away all that needs releasing from 2023 and create a clean slate for a new and positive 2024.
This event could also be a great addition to your already planned holiday too! Just duck away for a few hours of YOU R&R time.
BUT if you can’t attend live, no problemo I have you covered too! Replay links and all the details will be emailed after the event, so nobody will miss out!
This workshop is for:
- Business owners
- Those working in corporate life who are busy, time poor and lacking energy
- Mumma's who often put their needs and intentions last
- Those who are open to living life more intentionally
- Those who wish to reduce overwhelm and expectation at the thought of a new year
- Those who want to be more intentional and flexible with planning rather than set fixed goals
- Those who would love to live in a more aligned, purposeful way that taps into cycles and energy.
- Reflect on the lessons / learning of 2023
- 2023 releasing energy ritual
- Redefining of your values for 2024
- Start to path and create your intentions for the new year ahead
- Restore with mindful soul practices and rituals
- New Years Yoga Nidra meditation
- And connect with like minded souls to share and enhance your intuitive powers
PDF workbook will be emailed to be used during the event.
- Live Event: Sunday 31st December 2023
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm (approx)
- Location: Zoom (link sent in email)
- Investment: $65 + fees
Note: Can’t join live? Not a problem I have you covered! The recording and pdf workbook will be emailed after the event for you to do in your own time.
Bookings are essential and close 2 hours prior to the start of the event!