2024 TrailGraze Dinner
Celebrate TrailGraze 2024 at the inaugural TrailGraze dinner - your invitation to gather, discover and indulge in north-west Tasmania’s extraordinary bounty of produce.
Set within the magic of Spreyton Cider Co.’s apple orchards, enjoy a generous produce-driven menu curated by Australian chef Palisa Anderson, local Tasmanian favourite Lilly Trewartha and the Spreyton Cider Co team.
Taking cues from Palisa’s Thai heritage and her personal appreciation for the Tasmanian food bowl, your dining experience will highlight all 32 Tasting Trail producers featured in this year’s TrailGraze line-up. Think just-plucked oysters from Tarkine Fresh, artisan cheeses from Ashgrove Dairy and La Cántara, Tasmanian crayfish from Hursey Seafoods, and fresh berries from Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm. This will be a feast that truly epitomises north-west Tasmania’s exceptional produce.
An inspired beverage menu will accompany your meal, including a welcome drink amongst the orchards, and a selection of wines, beers, ciders and spirits available throughout the evening. Curated by wine and drinks writer and journalist Mike Bennie, the range features North West Tasmanian icons such as Ghost Rock Wines, La Villa Wines, Seven Sheds Brewery, Hellyers Road Distillery, and many more.
Your TrailGraze Dinner ticket includes:
- A welcome drink on arrival, from a selection of TrailGraze beer, wine and cider producers
- A bespoke menu curated by Palisa Anderson and Lilly Trewartha, including canapés on the lawn, a generous shared-style main course, and indulgent desserts by moonlight
- Entertaining commentary from MC Mike Bennie, inviting further discovery into Tasmania’s Tasting Trail
- Live music and entertainment
The fine print:
- Seating will be allocated in large groups, with the main course served in a shared feast style
- Please note any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Unfortunately, vegan, dairy-free, kosher, halal, FODMAP and some other restrictive dietary requirements are unable to be accommodated.
- Your ticket includes one welcome drink on arrival. Additional beverages including non-alcoholic drinks, beers, wines, ciders and spirits from TrailGraze’s incredible beverage producers will be available for purchase throughout the evening.