7 October 2023 | Brisbane - TouchPoints | Community Suicide Prevention Workshop
We all have a role to play in suicide prevention
On completion of this workshop, you can expect to have:
- Attained a deeper understanding and appreciation of the complexity of suicide
- Increased awareness of warning signs and invitations for help
- Increased confidence & capacity to engage with people in crises
- Improved confidence to connect a person at risk of suicide with support
- An appreciation of the importance of self-care and practical tools to implement
- ‘Debunked’ commonly held suicide myths with facts and lived experience
- Practical ways in which to support someone bereaved through suicide
- Knowledge on how best to support someone’s return to the workplace
These interactive workshops are delivered by Roses in the Ocean trained lived experience facilitators.
For further information, please call Roses in the Ocean on 1300 411 461.