A Conversation About the Voice to Parliament
The LSA is excited to announce that it will be hosting an event about the upcoming referendum on the Voice to Parliament.
The aim of this event is to foster discussion amongst the university community to ensure that everyone can make an informed decision when they cast their vote. The panellists for this event will include academic and industry professionals who have had decades of experience in both constitutional law and Indigenous Australia affairs.
Secure your FREE ticket using the link below:
This event is open to all La Trobe University students and is being organised in partnership with the La Trobe Law School. The exact location on the La Trobe Bundoora campus will be confirmed in coming weeks.
For any questions in relation to this event, please contact the Director of Equity and Social Justice at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing a ticket to the 2023 A Conversation About the Voice to Parliament Event ("the Event") you agree to our general terms and conditions as outlined below:
- You agree and acknowledge to release the La Trobe Law Students' Association including all of its office holders ("the LSA") from all liability arising out of or in connection with the delivery of the Event. You acknowledge that you purchase this ticket accepting the inherent risks of this Event and that the LSA will not be responsible for any loss, harm or injury to you arising directly or indirectly from your attendance at the Event.
- You agree to indemnify the LSA against any expenses, losses or liabilities we suffer or incur as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions, any deliberate or negligent act or omission, the loss or damage to personal property belonging to any person (including the LSA) arising from or in connection with your personal conduct and the death or injury to any person arising from or in connection with your personal conduct.
- You acknowledge that the LSA will provide refunds on a discretionary basis only and that you will not be entitled to a refund without adequate documentation or evidence. You further agree to forfeit the booking fee charged by Humanitix and that the LSA will not compensate you personally for that booking fee. Humanitix does not provide a refund on booking fees and the LSA does not take that financial burden on.
- You agree to comply with all lawful directions and agree that you may be asked to leave the Event without a refund should you not comply. This obligation extends to vaccination and stay-at-home requirements on the day of the Event.
- Your ticket is transferrable and may be assigned to another law student. You must email email@example.com if you would like to transfer a ticket. In the email you must provide your order number and all of the transferee's details (including their answers to the questions asked when purchasing a ticket). The LSA reserves the right to refuse the transferee entry without refund if the above mentioned process is not complied with.