Adhoc to Agile: The Resilient Community Sector Leader
Wouldn't it be great if you could develop your leadership skills without having to spend big and travel to Sydney?
If you could network with colleagues who can connect with your pains and gains?
If the facilitators were local and really understood what it's like to lead in a community service organisation?
Well, Mid North Coast Community Sector Legends.... It's Here!
Brooke Maggs and Maree Davidson of The Highwire Group, kick off "Adhoc to Agile" Leadership Workshops in Port Mac on the 30th and 31st March. If you love it, we will run another, and another and another all across the Mid North Coast.
This, our first, is all about The Resilient Leader. Practical skills for leading others through tough times.
What a great way to start the year - building self-awareness and setting some personal development goals.
Day 1 Leading Self
9am – 4pm
Cost: $345 includes A personalised Thinking Styles Assessment Report valued at $165, lunch, drinks and snacks
- Contemporary leadership
- Values alignment and its impact on resilience
- Crafting your purpose
- Discover your unique leadership attributes
- Know your blind spots
- Thinking agility
- Building self confidence
- Leveraging your strengths to support and motivate others
*This workshop includes 1 hour of pre work to complete a confidential Personalised Thinking Styles Assessment. (The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument)
Day 2 Resilience and Self Care
9am - 4pm
Cost: $245 includes personalised Resilience@Work Assessment Report valued at $50, lunch, drinks and snacks
- Resilience as a mindset and a skill set
- Creating a psychologically safe workplace
- Maintaining resilience and optimal performance
- Reducing the impact of vicarious trauma
- Holding space - supporting others through tough times
- Self-care strategies
* This workshop includes 15 minutes of prework to complete a confidential Working with Resilience self-assessment (Resilience@Work Framework)
Bonus: A classy lunch - no white bread triangles in sight :)
Bonus: All content is aligned with validated community sector Quality and Capability Frameworks
Bonus: You will receive personalised self-assessment reports to discover your innate strengths and plot your growth
Bonus: Passionate Facilitators and Inspiring Guest Speakers
Bonus: If you book and find you can't come, you can give your ticket to someone else.