All Saints Mother's Day Morning Tea 2023
Wear your best millinery and join us for the annual P&F Mother's Day Morning Tea!
Held on Friday 28 April at the Marquee at The Star. Tickets include a delicious high tea and glass of bubbles on arrival.
The P&F are proud to welcome guest speaker and All Saints friend, Aunty Brenda Matthews, to this event. Brenda will share a very personal story that will inspire and motivate the room as she launches her highly anticipated book The Last Daughter.
The event will also feature a live preview of All Saints’ Legally Blonde production, roaming entertainment and a Lisa Brown fashion parade and pop-up stall. All guests will receive a complimentary beauty gift generously donated by The Lash Spa.
Our renowned raffle will once again see lucky ticket holders go home with fabulous prizes. Pre-purchase your raffle tickets by Wednesday 26 April to go in the special prize draw generously donated by Broadbeach Orthodontics valued at $10,500!
- 8 tickets for $10 (includes 1 x special prize entry)
- 25 tickets for $25 (includes 2 x special prize entries)
- 60 tickets for $50 (includes 3 x special prize entries)
- 130 tickets for $100 (includes 7 x special prize entries)
Pre-purchased raffle tickets will be ready and waiting for you at your table.
IMPORTANT TICKET SALE INFORMATION
Please read carefully:
- Tickets will go on sale this Friday 3 March at 9.00am.
- Last year's event sold out so we do recommend you set your alarm for the sale release.
- Tickets are available on year level specific tables (limit of 2 per person) or as tables of 10
- The person booking tickets MUST include the name, email, child year level/s and dietaries of each guest in their group. To help streamline the booking process, the information will be requested after your payment to secure the table. Please make sure you have your table list organised before Friday and enter the details when requested.
- Tickets are $75 + $2.38 booking fee per person
- Please only book for All Saints mums. Due to high demand, we're unable to accommodate grandmothers and friends so that All Saints parents and guardians don't miss out.
- Year level tables are strictly reserved for mums with children in that year level. They are designed to help foster friendships among mothers with children in the same year level. Please ensure you book the correct year level.
We can't wait to celebrate this special day with you all. We hope this event will help create and strengthen friendships among our community and have fun. We thank you for your understanding of the above requirements so we can ensure fair access to tickets for all mums.
- Entry to the marquee - Please follow the signs located outside the main entrance to The Star. No entry is allowed through the ballroom.
- Parking - If you are driving, please show your car park ticket at the champagne bar inside the marquee for a free car park pass. You must show your original ticket to obtain free pass.
If you have any questions or would like to donate to our raffle on the day, please email Krystle and Nidhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.