Antenatal Class cancelled and replaced by 66b
For babies due February-March. This twice a week class is to help anyone that couldn't attend a class before the Christmas Holidays. The 6 sessions will be held twice weekly in January 2024 (on Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24 January)
You don’t have to be a local, people come from all over Wellington to attend. Mainly from the northern suburbs, which makes it handy to make connections with other local new parents.
The cost for your ticket covers:
- 6 weeks of classes + a bonus, online intro class
- The birthing parent and their partner or chosen support person
- Extensive after class emails
- Connecting with new people at the same stage of life as you; ready to welcome their new baby into the world.
Our 2024 classes are in a brand new format. They are jam-packed full of information, activities, and topics that make you think.
When do I book?
- Classes fill up quickly, so please book as soon as you reach 12 weeks
- Ideally, your class will finish 5-8 weeks before your due date, so you would start classes at 26-30 weeks.
The final weeks of pregnancy can be tiring. You will enjoy the class more, and remember more, if you attend earlier. Full-term pregnancies start at 37 weeks and 10% of babies are born before then.
- If English is not your first language please let us know. We can provide class resources in many different languages.
- For the safety of group class attendees and to meet our venue’s requirements please stay home if you feel unwell, or have symptoms of Covid-19