Antenatal Class November 2023 | Class 65 (for babies due January-February)
For babies due January-February
Group Antenatal Classes are a great way to meet new people who are in the same stage of life as you; ready to welcome their new baby into the world.
Our classes are jam-packed full of information, activities, and topics that make you think. Classes run from 6:30pm – 8:30pm for 7 weeks.
This class will be run by Dana, and classes are weekly on a Wednesday from 8 November-20 December 2023.
You don’t have to be a local, people come from all over Wellington to attend. Mainly from the northern suburbs, which
makes it handy to make connections with other local new parents.
The cost for your ticket covers:
- 7 weeks of classes + an online intro class
- Any handouts
- Guest speakers
- The birthing parent and their support person
When do I book?
- Classes fill up quickly, so please book as soon as you reach 12 weeks
- Ideally, your class will finish 5-8 weeks before your due date
The final weeks of pregnancy can be tiring. You will enjoy the class more, and remember more, if you attend earlier. Full-term pregnancies start at 37 weeks and 10% of babies are born before then.
- If English is not your first language and you need class resources in a different language, please let us know
- For the safety of group class attendees and to meet our venue’s requirements please stay home if you feel unwell, or have symptoms of Covid-19