ARCIA Microwave Engineering Masterclass [Online short course]
ARCIA is proud to deliver the following online professional development short course, presented by: Trevor Manning, Director, TMC Global:
Microwave Engineering Masterclass
Date: 29 May-2 June 2023
Daily time: 10:00 am–12:30 pm AEST
This course will provide:
- an update on current and future developments in the microwave market, including how to apply the latest planning standards
- an in-depth understanding of microwave propagation and the various fading effects from weather variations
- coverage of the new hardware improvements and features
- an in-depth look at antennas and the effects of interference in a digital network.
There will be lots of opportunities to apply the theory, with practical examples and tutorials using a training calculator that has all the basic formulas that are embedded in industry planning software tools. This allows the participants to understand the input parameters to industry planning tools plus what the output sheets really mean.
The information is introductory in nature and designed for all audiences, however, a basic understanding of radio communications would be beneficial.
Sign up to become an ARCIA Member and save $$$ on ticket prices.
- The event organisers have the right to make changes to this event at any time and without notice.
- By booking a ticket, you agree to sign up for our mailing list. You can opt-out anytime.
- Tickets are limited to just 20 seats, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that course attendees booked after 15 May 2023 receive their materials (course handbook hard copy and Trevor Manning's Microwave Engineering Handy Reference Guide book) prior to the course start date it, cannot unfortunately, be guaranteed. For those booked after this date, the handbook will be emailed to the supplied address for participants to print off and the book will be posted out, but may arrive after the course is completed.