Art Omi Adventure
Join us on Sunday, October 22nd for a full day of art and the outdoors. We'll have a picnic at an art installation following our art adventure. This is a fascinating, art-filled adventure taking place at the beautiful Art Omi grounds!
Situated on one hundred and twenty acres in the Hudson Valley, Art Omi presents the works of contemporary artists and architects and offers a range of large-scale works in nature, plus a 1,500-square-foot gallery. The Sculpture & Architecture Park currently offers more than 60 works by artists and architects on view, with pieces added or exchanged each year.
- 10:00 AM – Meet at Worthwild
- 10:30 AM – Depart
- 12:45 PM – Arrive at Art Omi
- 3:30 PM – Picnic at Art Omi's 40-person picnic table/art installation
- 5:30 PM - Depart back to NYC
What's included in your ticket:
- Admission to Art Omi
- Water, Beer & Other Beverages