SOLD OUT Ashburton FARMAX Dairy Training
Join us for a day of FARMAX training, perfect for both new and experienced users. We'll cover lots of different scenarios - including GHG analysis - and we'll also share some insight into our sister-product, FarmIQ.
An outline of the day is set out below; please feel free to arrive and depart whenever suits you, i.e. if you are an experienced FARMAX user you are welcome to join us from 1:00pm onwards.
- 9:00am – 9:30am: The Value of FarmIQ
- 9:30am – 12:30pm: FARMAX for Beginners
- FARMAX Monitoring overview
- Scenario analysis
- Calculating GHG numbers in FARMAX
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm: FARMAX for Advanced Users
- Long-term scenario
- Farm specific questions/scenarios
- GHG emissions reduction scenarios
You will be provided with two training booklets which you can take home with you: FARMAX Monitoring and FARMAX Analysis.
Who can attend this workshop?
Anyone is welcome to attend, whether it’s your first-time hearing about FARMAX or you’re an experienced user. Check the workshop itinerary for the most suitable attendance time.
What is the cost?
The cost to attend a workshop is $100.00 (+GST) per person (non-refundable) and includes morning and/or afternoon tea, take-home booklets and the facilitator costs.