AT2 Business Model Feedback - Get into the fish tank with a panel of entrepreneurs
Are you a Stage 2 Business Innovation student that has been working on developing a start-up business idea or transforming an existing business? Have you been using the design thinking process and a range of tools such as the BMC and VPC to solve customer problems and or determine their needs?
In completing AT2 The Business Model Task, you have developed your business model and validated the riskiest assumptions you have made about the desirability, viability and feasibility of your idea; testing your business models with experiments and looping back to ideate and re-design as you work through the iterative process.
We can help you to evaluate your business model and effectively address the performance standard CA3. Join this first time event for SACE students, either virtually or physically. You will be placed in small groups of about 5 students and have the opportunity to present a 2 minute pitch (you can include visuals such as power points) on your business model and receive 3 minutes of feedback from your group and the mentor you have been allocated. There will be three rounds of feedback facilitated by a mentor with prizes being awarded to the students with the most innovative ideas.
Why should you attend this event?
- Authentic feedback on your business model from entrepreneurs - address the performance standards effectively
- A chance to win money/vouchers/mentorship to further progress your idea
- Tweak your business model for readiness of your idea to launch in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE IN YOUR PITCH
1. Problem / Opportunity Fit: I have verified a customer segment with a burning problem/need that they are willing to pay to fix.
2. Problem / Solution Fit: I have verified a solution to their problem that they would buy right now if it were available.
3. Product / Market Fit: We have verified a channel to reach customers for sale and delivery of solution
4. Business Model Fit: We have verified that the business model can be scaled profitably and sustainably