Australian Psychedelic Society Art Exhibition- A celebration of creativity, community, and compassion
🌀 Embark on a Psychedelic Journey of Art and Transformation! 🎨✨
Join us for the first Australian Psychedelic Society Art Exhibition which combines the vibrant world of psychedelic art with the world of psychedelic healing🌈✨ Our Psychedelic Art Gallery and Charity Fundraiser is not just an event – it's a celebration of creativity, community, and compassion.
📅 Date: 23rd September 2023
🕒 Time: 7pm til late
🏢 Venue: Harm Reduction Vic
299-305 Victoria St, Brunswick VIC 3056
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties but would like to attend this event please reach out and we will help you attend: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to pay forward a ticket please let us know and contact Antanika or Gabrielle email@example.com
🎉 Event Highlights:
- Immerse Yourself: Step into a mesmerising realm of transmutation, symbolism, and mind-bending designs that transcend the ordinary. Our curated collection of psychedelic art will ignite your imagination and open doors to new dimensions. Wander through a captivating display of artworks crafted by local talented artists
- Fundraiser: This event isn't just about art; it's about making a difference. Proceeds from the art sales of any art purchase will go towards supporting the artists, and there will be many opportunities to donate to the Australian Psychedelic Society around the venue.
- Art Sales and Merchandise: The bliss of owning new art is matched only by the knowledge that we are giving to a noble cause of supporting local artists, there will also be APS merch for you to purchase on the night.
- Groovy Beats: Let the music carry you away as you explore the art and mingle with fellow art enthusiasts. Our carefully selected performers and DJ's will enhance the immersive atmosphere and keep the good vibes flowing.
- Interactive Discussions: Engage in insightful conversations with the artists themselves to gain deeper insights into the creative process and the stories behind the artworks, there will be many community members and APS volunteers at this event from all across Australia, so come and enjoy some interesting conversations.
- Limited Tickets: Secure your spot early, as tickets are limited to ensure an intimate and engaging experience for all attendees. Your presence will make a meaningful impact.
Let's come together as a community to celebrate the beauty and transformative potential of visionary art.
Psychedelic Research in Science and Medicine (PRISM) provides scientific expertise for clinical trial and technology development for medicinal psychedelics and consciousness research. PRISM supports clinical research for the treatment and prevention of conditions for which current therapies provide limited relief
Disclaimer: The Australian Psychedelic Society believes that drug use is a complex issue that should be approached with harm reduction strategies. While APS does not condone illegal drug use, they support the decriminalisation of psychedelics for recreational and therapeutic purposes. If you need psychological support for drug use, including psychedelics, it's important to consult with your GP or a qualified therapist. Please note that any information provided in this document or at the event is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as advice. It's important to seek professional advice for any specific medical, mental health, or legal matters you may have.