Author talk with Gloria Tabi - Inclusive Teams and Workplaces: Everyone Wins!
Gloria Tabi is the founder of EVERYDAY INCLUSION and author of 'Inclusion in Teams & the Workplace: Everybody wins!' Gloria is the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Specialist at EVERYDAY INCLUSION.
Through EVERYDAY INCLUSION, Gloria offers consultancy and training in anti-racism, inclusion, workplace safety, and team performance and diversity.
Gloria will be speaking about her book at Good Earth Bookshop on Sunday 8 at 11am. This is a FREE event!
EVERYDAY INCLUSION uses lived-experiences supported by research and common-sense business practices to guide CEOs, Managers and Leaders who care about Inclusion and Performance in a Business Framework that:-
- Galvanises managers to take action that generates real results for inclusivity
- Improves organisational effectiveness
- Demonstrates a clear link in business culture change and profits
- Greater engagement in all parts of your organisation
- Effectively tackle racial inequity to support marginalised staff engagement, contribution and their retention.