Autumn Yoga Retreat
Enjoy a yoga retreat located on the land of The Dharug and Darkijung nations.
We will spend two nights and three days in a secluded wilderness hideaway set in a lush green valley between the McDonald River and the Yengo Mountains, just 90 minutes from Sydney.
Hosted by Fiona Scicluna, This weekend is all about gifting yourself the space to REST, RESTORE AND NOURISH.
The retreat includes:
- 4 x guided yoga and movement classes (accessible for all levels). Including guided and accessible Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Free movement, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Mantra and Meditation.
- Welcome to Country, Smoking Ceremony and Cultural Immersion
- Sound Healing.
- Boutique accomodation.
- Fully catered Organic Vegetarian cuisine.
- Plenty of free time to rest and unwind. You can sit by the fire pit, lounge on the beautiful deck, explore the surrounding bush tracks, dip in a spa bath, and have quiet time in our beautiful spacious accommodation.
- Free wifi and free local calls
*Payment plans optional. Please email email@example.com for details.
** Massage available at an extra cost.
A devoted student and practitioner, Fiona was initially drawn to yoga by her passion for movement. She soon discovered, that her practice became an access point to connect to her inner world, especially her inner capacity to be steady, clear, compassionate and to live with purpose. Yoga has supported Fiona in navigating anxiety and depression and has offered a sanctuary for healing and transformation.
Even though she has trained with leaders of yoga around the world in Vinyasa, Hatha, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Nidra and Traum-informed yoga, Fiona draws her greatest inspiration from her daily life and daily practice. Known for her ability to weave traditional and modern teachings in an accessible way, Fiona’s classes will support you in connecting to and cultivating balance, steadiness, purpose and flow.