Baby Bonding Program for expecting and new parents
We are delighted to launch a new Baby Bonding program in conjunction with the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation. The Baby Bonding program nurtures and promotes a secure attachment in the parent-child relationships from 28 weeks of pregnancy to baby’s first steps. It is facilitated by two experienced Play Therapists from the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation.
The program starts on Wednesdays at 2pm from 26th April and continues until Wednesday 14th June running for 8 consecutive weeks.
- Enjoy simple, gentle, and playful activities focused on parent/carer and baby wellness
- Enjoy a space to just ‘be’ rather than ‘do’ with your baby
- Learn how little ones develop and how you play the most important part of all!
What will happen in each session?
Baby Bonding sessions creates a space that is welcoming, relaxed and accepting of how you and baby are feeling on that particular day!
The sessions consist of;
- a hello song
- some lovely activities for you and your bump or baby such as massage, baby watching, mindfulness
- information on babies’ communication and brain development
Each week finishes with a small “gift” for parents and carers which might be things like massage oil for baby strokes, information about your baby's development, a self made toy for you and your little one to enjoy together and a short relaxation exercise to help create a moment of stillness and calm in all the chaos parenthood can bring!