Balancing Act Women’s Wellness Workshop Series- Understanding how science and spirituality go hand in hand to combat stress.
Balancing Act Women’s Wellness Workshop Series- Understating how science and spirituality go hand in hand to combat stress and anxiety.
If you want to rewire your brain, increase your energy, and master stress once and for all, this workshop is for you!
We will start with a beautiful heart opening yoga class with Mari-Helena Colbert. This will allow us to open our hearts, let go of our thoughts and to do lists to really get present. You will witness how the practice will positively change your day even when off the mat.
I am also so excited to reintroduce you to Tarryn Bellingham, who is the Co-founder of GenConscious and has created a spiritual framework for adults and kids. We will have a discussion on how to rewire our stress response, calm our nervous system and take charge of our life.
Navigating the stress lane while juggling multiple hats with kids, work and the daily grind can leave you exhausted. Overwhelm creeps in quickly and your own joy and drive often becomes depleted creating the perfect environment for anxiety to thrive.
The good news is that there are always options. By understanding how to manage and protect your own energy, you can start making changes that will positively impact your overall health and wellbeing. These tools will not only benefit you as a mum (and your role as the heart of the home) but they will also benefit your entire family.
This workshop will cover:
- What is energy from a science and spiritual viewpoint
- How to rewire your mindset
- How to create strong energetic boundaries
- High vibe versus low vibe activities
- Modelling strategies for the entire family unit
The workshop also includes:
- Balancing Act goodie bag with beautiful local wellness brands
- Plant based snacks from Rawlicious
- Better tea's delicious herbal tea
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life
Can't wait to hold this space for you :)