Barts Heart Advanced Critical Care Echocardiography Course (Barts ACCE)
- Proficient in 2D echo
- Basic understanding of Doppler
- Those seeking high echo qualifications (EG: EDEC, BSE level 2, etc.)
- Maximum of 30 participants
- Didactic course with hands-on sessions and simulators, dissection, and case-based learning.
- Lectures minimised
- 1:5 max faculty/participation ration
- Accredited with EDEC and BSE
- Small group discussions
- SPECIAL GUEST Prof. Michel Slama |
- Dr. Segun Olusanya | Barts Heart | BSE ACCE Accredited, FUSIC Committee Member, EDEC Supervisor
- Dr. Hazem Lashin | Barts Heart | BSE L2 Accredited, EDEC Supervisor
- Dr. Stephen Shepherd | Barts Heart | EACVI TTE and TOE Accredited, EDEC Supervisor
- Dr. Alexa Bond | Barts Heart | BSE L2 Accredited, BSE L1 Examiner
- A/Prof Sam Orde | Nepean ICU | DDU FASE EDEC Committee Member
- Dr. Chris Duncan | Nepean ICU
- Dr. Jon Aron | St George, London | EDEC, EDEC Committee
- + and others
*The fee includes registration to the 3-Day Barts Heart Advanced Critical Care Echocardiography Course and meals for the day.
Download the course flyer here.