[BCNET] ITIL 4 Specialist Training Course
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support qualification is intended to provide candidates with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods, and tools.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver, and support services.
The following ITIL practices are in scope in this ITIL Course:
- Service design
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
Who should attend:
A candidate for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification must have earned the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
The audience for this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support course includes:
- Individuals who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services
- Individuals who are responsible for end-to-end deliver
Registration & cancellation deadline: Monday, January 2, 2023