Becoming Mindful: A Sound Bath Meditation Experience + CBD (Huntington Beach)
We are honored to be able to grace your community with a powerful meditation experience that harnesses the elements of music to guide you into a transformative relaxation experience.
Kyle Lam Sound Healing will create a chamber of harmonies and melodies specifically put together to strengthen the connection between your heart and mind, inducing various emotional and physiological responses that help you achieve greater clarity and awareness of yourself.
Most of us are consciously aware of only 5% of our minds while the remaining 95% resides in the subconscious. What if we were able to discover the inner depths of our behaviors, the root cause of our patterns and habits, and the connection between our internal environment and that of our external environment? How much more confidence could we have with our decisions then that truly benefit our well-being? What type of changes or shifts in your life could occur if we removed any blockages preventing us from becoming the best version of ourselves?
Through this guided sound meditation, you’ll have the opportunity to embark on an inward journey to help achieve this level of mindfulness. Regardless of your meditation experience, our sound meditations are powerful enough to place even the most anxious minds into a meditative state.
Our evening includes an introduction to meditation and mindfulness, a 45 minute guided sound bath meditation, and a closing ceremony to integrate your journey.
doTERRA essential oils are available free of charge to enhance your meditation experience with aromatherapy.
Our meditations are open to anyone with a willingness to create change in their lives and those looking to live a more fulfilled life that comes from their hearts.
Our next sound bath is Wednesday, April 26th from 8:00-9:00 PM at Zen Den Studio in Huntington Beach
Cost is $25 a person
Please to bring the following for the sound bath:
- Yoga Mat
- Eye Covering
- Cushion to prop the legs up
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing
CBD will be available for an additional $10 for those who wish to enhance their sound bath experience. You may choose to add on this option when you purchase your ticket.