BEING WELL- Maintaining health and wellbeing in the creative industries- Port Macquarie
Monica Davidson is the founder of Creative Plus Business and an award-winning expert on the creative industries and she is coming to Port Macquarie to facilitate a workshop focusing on BEING WELL for creatives.
Working in the creative industries is both rewarding and strenuous, physically and mentally. How can practitioners maintain relative balance between flourishing and falling, particularly when artistic output is built with emotion? BEING WELL explores ways that creative professionals can purposely bring wellbeing practice into their everyday lives. Led by a creative industries and wellbeing specialist, this interactive workshop is a tonic to help practitioners remain creative for the long term.
The workshop focuses on the following topics:
- + The physical, mental and emotional aspects of Wellbeing;
- + The most effective ways to define personal boundaries;
- + Understanding imposter syndrome, self-critical thoughts and self-sabotage;
- + How business tips can (surprisingly) help with wellbeing;
- + Creative practice processes in the modern world, including managing blocks.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- + Lifetime access to a Dropbox folder jam-packed with resources;
- + Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
- + The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.