Beyond BAL: Series pass
As part of ongoing work to support communities rebuilding after bushfire, Renew is showcasing homes that exemplify resilient design elements and building practices that extend the understanding of best practice beyond the complicated and variable (BAL) Bushfire Attack Level rating system.
In the Beyond BAL event series, we're speaking to the people who designed, built, or live in these homes. Join us to hear how you can make your home or future build as resilient as possible this fire season.
This series pass saves you time by booking for all four events:
- 13th November —Beyond BAL: Budget-friendly bushfire resilient homes
- 20th November — Beyond BAL: Innovative bushfire resilient homes
- 27th November — Beyond BAL: Earth-coupled bushfire resilient homes
- 4th December — Beyond BAL: High vegetation risk and bushfire resilient homes
- This is an online event series, which will be held via Zoom.
- This ticket gives you access to all four sessions. For more information on each session, access the links above.
- All tickets are completely free.
- Renew depends on the generosity of our community to continue its valuable work. We would welcome your donation here: renew.org.au/donate or via the additional donation option when choosing your tickets.
Pictured here is Rosedale Beach House by Thomas Caddaye Architects.